Bridgette and her new diapers *ALL PIX FIXED*

Our chickens would boot us out of the house, overtake it, and make us live in the coop if they could. In fact, if they were a bit bigger they probably WOULD!

I can't see the pics either
sad.png

Quote:
Some ppl feel the same way about dogs too but I can not imagine a life without a dog in my house.

Bridgette can not take heat (she's a Cornish X) so she is now a house chicken and she can have her food intake regulated a little better. Plus she seems more happy inside with the humans and dogs than outside. She's such a goober
tongue.png

How cool
smile.png
that's so sweet. Bridgette is a pretty hen. How old is she? She really looks healthly for a meat bird. You've taken very good care of her.
I'd love to have some house chickens,lol I'd need a bigger house.
big_smile.png
I have a Turken that stays on my heels & follows me inside sometimes without me knowing. Winglet is real tricky,lol.

Well we found her on Jan 30, on a bridge (she had fallen off a truck) so that would make her 8 mos. going on 9 months old. She is growing back her feathers on her thighs (the boys loved on her outside) so she is starting to fluff out again.

Last edited:
These pictures are too cute. I wish I could keep a couple of mine in the house but my dogs would kill them in a heartbeat.

I'm going to make saddles for a couple of the girls tonight though and am very excited about that!

You will have to post pix of what you come up with. I bought pink camo saddles for all the girls but them we trimmed the boys spurs so they didn't ever get the chance to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom