Bridgey is Unwell...

Take a deeeeppppp breath Michelle:hugs
Get some sleep and re-check in the morning.

Sound advice for sure! But I think I have to go out and take a peak at the puppy pads. The girls were scared of them, so I had to take them all out and then put them back once the girls went to bed. :p

Last edited:
OK, the girls aren’t up yet, but I’ve collected poop and I felt Bridgey’s crop. I’ll check Millie and Ruby when they come down. All the poop looks normal, except for underneath Millie, Ruby, and Bridgey. Those of the three with possible crop issues right now, too.

Bridge Poop:
25C3FF29-2744-4613-B4B7-C21ADC94544C.jpeg

Millie Poop:
33FE5FA7-0F18-454B-8761-A2F32F901378.jpeg

Ruby Poop:
AB80C5D9-C8C6-45A6-A932-E25379B4C411.jpeg

Ruby’s is the worst, in my opinion.

Should I take in a mix of the three for float test? Only three girls are up so far and Ruby is one. She may be picking up grit, and her body language and vocalizing is good.
Will film Bridge when she comes out.

Last edited:
I dunno. Bridge looks really good. I’m going to have to tend to three crops, though. Massaged everyone’s (the three) just slightly this morning. Also saved three separate little baggies of poop in the fridge to bring to vet. Is it ok in the fridge for hours or even all day? Ok, for future reference, Operation Poop Collection was a screaming success. So easy to identify whose poop is whose, plus getting it off the pad into a baggie was a breeze. The moisture was mostly taken out, but still!

Upon closer inspection, I think Ruby’s was the worst because she won’t eat feed. She’s only eating at free range time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom