Bring your "Howdy's" here!

Quote:
Hehe DH came close a couple times this weekend.
smack.gif
He's since stopped annoying us.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Bluemoon

Hey. I've been very busy with the new puppy. Bathing, house breaking, getting her used to the chickens and chasing her down to take something or other away that she decides to chew on! Took her to the Vet last Thurs. and cost me $300, she had every parasite/worm known to man..and then some!! They sent us home with a pharmacy to give her everyday. darn, what did we get into!! LOL! But she is SO much healthier now, her hair is coming back in and she has put on about 10 lbs. in a WEEK!!! And she is totally active now, no longer just lays around.
We had a minor setback in introducing her to our other dog. My fault, I was alittle too confident and probably rushing it a little. Was going really good they were actually playing together and they even slept in our bed together. But when I got up in the morning to take them out, Koby totally seemed to forget the night before and just attacked her. I was going to the bathroom at the time and jumped on him as fast as I could. He got her on the snout, and it swelled up pretty good the next day, but now she is just fine. And we are taking it alot slower again. If anything, to give her some time to fill in some more so that she can maybe handle herself better. We took her to Pet Smart yesterday, and my wife spent $90 on her! Leash, harness, toys, pig ears AND an OUTFIT!! Can you believe that?! Crazy! But what-ever, ALL are animals get spoiled! I would wish to get lucky enough to be adopted by us if I were an animal!!

Quote:
I am glad you are taking care of/spoiling her like she should be. How about some new pics of her? I have a friend who swears when she dies she wants to come back as one of my pets! She gets a kick out of all the animals and how spoiled they are at my house!

As far as hubby goes, we each have our own ideas on how to do things and he is going through one of those "men spells" that whatever he says is right. We shall see...

Does anybody know what color egg a Golden Comet lays? I got my first (non-Silkie) egg this morning from my LF coop, and its green. I have a Barred Rock (brown egg), a Black Sex Link (brown egg), a White Rock (brown egg, I think), a Golden Comet(??), and a Malard hen(??). I am trying to figure out who layed their first egg this morning and I am pretty certain it is either the GC or the Malard. But I thought that Malards layed clutches at a time and were seasonal and only laid in the spring, but of course I may be wrong. Any ideas?

good morning!

Happy Birthday paty, and Happy Anniversary!

I am still working on getting my horse comfy with the two horse enclosed trailer. She was going in good, took her to the beach on Thurs, and she did not want to load to come home. Now, I am back to working on the stay in there part. She will go in again now this morning, but will not stay in. Patience, patience.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom