Brinsea and peacock eggs opinions

Kernelly

In the Brooder
May 18, 2021
Hey there. Can you please tell me if you know, how do peacock eggs fit into brinsea ovation 28 or 56 incubators? Do I need to buy that bigger "basket" as for goose eggs? Do peacock eggs fit? Regards

I use the 380 cabinet models and I hate those baskets that come with the units. We use the green goose egg trays. For the Brinsea hatcher I made my own baskets to keep the different colors and patterns separate. You will need to trim one of the two green trays that set on one shelf so they will fit, otherwise, they are too long and will hang up on the brackets.
IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_7645.JPG
IMG_7647.JPG

Thanks.

Sorry to say I dont get exactly what you mean. Trim incubator row? Cut the plastic in one row or? Uhhh
Look at my picture above of the eggs in the green trays. They normally hold 36 eggs, one shelf will hold two trays but two whole trays are too long and will hang up on the shelf bracket and damage the unit if you do not make one of the two trays shorter. Cut one of the rows off in the middle like in the pic above so one full tray and one cut tray will fit on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom