Brinsea Eco 20 Hatch complete 16 out of 17!

Quote:
That is what we want to hear Barred! Thanks. I Ordered on Sun, the 6th and will lert others W a i t i n g know when it arrives. Good Luck with your eggs Barred Babies.

Yes! I just couldnt resist...if I had more money I would have went with the more expensive ones but for now these will do. Anything has got to be better than the little giants I have been fussing with endlessly to get a decent hatch. I am off to order the second one now.
wink.png

OK I just bit the bullet again! I just ordered the second one. LOL Now I am gonna need a second hygrometer and spot check thermomitor.
big_smile.png

UPS just delivered the package! The gentlemen delivering it said my expression was like that of a kid's at Christmas, haha!

It is set up and turned on with my digital thermometer/hygrometer combo in it.

Well its been here and running since 9 am yesterday morning and it remains dead on 99.5! I didnt have to adjust it at all. This is so exciteing. Even when it gets cooler in my room at night that thing did not fluxuate at all! WAYYY better than the LG I was useing. Now I just cant wait to get my eggs tomorrow and fill er up! My second one (yes I got another one already) will be here tuesday!
big_smile.png

Well I ordered mine thursday around 2 am, I had to wait for sweetie to fall asleep, boy will he be surprised!I think he mentioned something about having too many chickens already. Oh well. Estimated arrival is Monday Woo hoo

yea My second one was pushing it a little bit, Hubby was like "how many eggs do you plan to hatch" My reply was: ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

OH and I have 3 mille fleur cochin eggs saved up so far. If I continue to get one each day I will have 6 by tuesday for the second bator. No silkie eggs yet though. I may have to put some heat in there soon so I can get some. Good thing I am picking up silkie eggs tomorrow.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom