brinsea mini advance help

dialiciousdia

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Hi I probably sound likr an idiot brcause I canr follow simple instructions but how did you guys put your settings for coturnix quail eggs for the mini advance. Its mostly just thr turning angle and interval im stuck at for the quails. Is it meant to be set according for quails eggs?how did u guys set it up for sucxessful hatching? Thanks so much and bless all of u!!

turning angle is about 5

what I do is press the turn button and see how much the egg turns and adjust accordingly

I have mine set at 180 mins

only parrots and birds of pray benefit from more frequent tuning

but hourly is fine too

Last edited:
Aww thanks so much for getting bk to me!! Much appreciated and relieved as I took a guess and set mine to 5 and have mine turning for 120 mins I think. So hopefully it will be ok.
Thanks once again xox

I use #5 and have them turn every 120 mins some days I have water some I don't until lockdown u use 100f and don't turn the eggs at all the first 3 days lockdown I fill up the the watter and when it lowers add some medium hot water . I have been having 100% hatches I love the brinsea

Thanks for getting bk. Even tho they gave instructoons I felt more confident with people who.knoe what theyre doing. Xox

Yep, I also use "5" on the turning angle setting. I have two of these incubators, and have been very happy with them. The only difference from the posters above is that I have set the turning time to 45 minutes, rather than 120-180 minutes (for button quail.) That's not to say that I have had better hatch rates, however, as I have not had 100% as Silver-Quail stated, so perhaps I may try a longer duration between turns next time..

I didn't have 100% hatches until I started the eggs in my inc and not turning them for the first 3 days I use the cooling too 2 hours a day

Back
Top Bottom