Brinsea Mini Advanced Question!

kkattt

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
Massachusetts
Hello! I was cleaning my incubator and I moved the fan to clean around it.. now I am not sure which way it go back-- fan blowing air down or taking it up??

Help please! =)

I can't remember exactly, and mine is in use so I can't look to see. What I do remember from taking it apart is that it seemed to just "want" to go in the right way. I know I didn't have to debate it- it just kind of fit one way, and not the other.

I figured I would easily know which way to put it back it.. but it would go in either way.. both ways seemed to fit! =/ I put it fan side- air down.. I just feel like my water well is going through water a lot faster than last time I used it... Was not sure if it was due to the fan.

=)

I do, yes. There gets to be a lot of chick fuzz up there. I basically just wipe everything down carefully, put it back together, then let it sit in the sun for a couple hours to dry it off. If it's winter, I sit it on a heating vent to dry it out. The bottom part gets washed in really hot water with an anti-bacterial dish soap and rinsed very well.

Yep. So I sit the incubator top side down. I unscrew the screws off that underside, set screws aside. Lift that clear plastic part out and wash that with the yellow bottom part. I use a warm washcloth to carefully clean everything, making sure not to get any of the electronics wet. Then once it's dry, I put it all back together.

Back
Top Bottom