Brinsea Mini Eco

Weetamoo93

Songster
May 11, 2020
South Mississippi
Looking for something unrelated and I found Stromberg has the Brinsea Mini Eco on clearance since it was discontinued (even though the photo is the Mini II Advance). I can't find a lot of information on it since it's been discontinued, so I can not find reviews for it.

I'd eventually like something larger, like the highly recommended NR 360, as I get more serious/have more space, but just want the option to set up to some eggs occasionally for the time being. I realize I'd be manually turning the eggs, but up to 10 eggs I think I can handle. And it'll be nice to have a few planned hatches rather than fully relying on my hens to go broody.

Would this be a good deal on an incubator? I am super psyched to give this a whirl but hesitate since all sales are final.

So apparently Stromberg didn't take it off the website even though it was out of stock. Bummer.

So, now I happened across a deal on the eco maxi which has the 30 egg capacity. My question: is there a minimum? Can I run an incubator with a 30 egg max with only 10 eggs?

Back
Top Bottom