BRINSEA OCTAGON 20 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickabator, Feb 5, 2009.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I have a Brinsea octagon 20 for sale it works wonderful and has the auto turn cradle with it. the only reason that I am selling it is that dh is wanting to get a sportsman. and I don't need 2 octagons and a sportsman . this does not have the auto humidity. but I have found that keeping the water resivors full keeps the himidity where it should be. I just hatched out black copper marans 2 weeks ago and 13 out of 20 hatched.
    we are wanting 240.00 for it plus 20.00 priority mail shipping let me know if you want it.
    thanks[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Sooo tempting [​IMG] I am really trying to hold out for a Sportsman.........

3. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    that is what dh is wanting either that or an ova easy I kind of think he wants a sportsman more it now has the digital temp and humidity.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  4. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I added pictures in the first post

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    If i had the $$ i would so grab this!

6. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
  7. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    moderator would you please remove this post I am not going to sell it now thanks and I didn't know that I was spamming

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by