Brinsea Octagon 20 TOTALLY ROCKS

Wyogirl

Songster
9 Years
Apr 5, 2010
Cody, WY
I can't believe it, the temps are already stable, as well as humidity set eggs last night at 2100 hrs . Did purchase a Caliber III digital humidity temp gauge, which apperently you are NOT supposed to calibrate the humidity! So I didn't and reading is 2 lower than my calibrated acurite maybe I will have succes this time around:thumbsup:fl
Ayda

fl.gif
hope you have a good hatch

Quote:
How often do you have to add water to keep humidity at 25-40??? It seems to hold it well so far!
Ayda

Quote:
How often do you have to add water to keep humidity at 25-40??? It seems to hold it well so far!
Ayda

You probably have to add water about every other day. That may depend on the humidity in your house.

Quote:
Ayda

You probably have to add water about every other day. That may depend on the humidity in your house.

i add water to mine about once a week or so.. and it's really dry here.. just keep an eye on your hygrometer.. if it starts to drop check the water level

i loved my Brinsea so much that i ended up buying 2
big_smile.png

I absolutely love mine! My humidity was 3% off but I just make a mental adjustment now. The temp has always been right on. As long as I keep my hands out of the incubator during lockdown, I have 100% hatches. The one thing I do not like about it is that it really has a hard time holding the humidity during lockdown and I have to add water every couple days during incubation. As soon as I can save up some money, I'm buying the humidity pump. It will make lockdown nights more restful!

Back
Top Bottom