Brinsea Ovation 56 EX humidity

I was thinking about bumping it up half a degree or so, just in case. If the Brinsea is right, that's still in the sweet spot for hatching, and if the Brinsea is wrong, then it'll put it closer towards where it should be, at least.

I am working with Brinsea support to try and get this figured out but I'd hate to lose what precious few eggs are left after candling to low temps.

My brinsea 56 is consistently 1 degree low at the level of eggs. I set it at 100.4 and my thermo king down at the egg tray is right on 99.6.

I think I described mine wrong lol, it runs low, reads high too.

I guess their hatch time won’t give you fool proof feedback about your temp settings since they switched midway but if they’re way early of late it would still tell you something.

I guess their hatch time won’t give you fool proof feedback about your temp settings since they switched midway but if they’re way early of late it would still tell you something.
Yeah, that's what I'm figuring. Unfortunately, not many have even made it this far (between being shipped eggs and starting out in my cheapo incubator) so I might not have any hatch at all. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom