BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Caspian is being extremely aggressive to any doe I put him with. Any ideas why? Has been like this for the past week! Even if I put him and the doe in a neutral territory.

Chai and then I put one of the newer plush does (who is not ready to breed yet) in with him.
When I put Louie with Ember and then with Tilly who were both new to him and not of breeding age yet, they were really aggressive towards each other. That was also in a neutral area with a lot of space. I was surprised by it. Caspian has been around Chai before though?

When I put Louie with Ember and then with Tilly who were both new to him and not of breeding age yet, they were really aggressive towards each other. That was also in a neutral area with a lot of space. I was surprised by it. Caspian has been around Chai before though?
Yes, but I recently (and foolishly) put them together right after putting her with Theo the buck I'm borrowing. I figured she just smelled like Theo and that got him upset. I'm thinking I'll put them next to each other in cages for a bit and try to see if that changes anything?

I found Kenobi dead this morning. Very similar to Quinn. If this happens again, I'm going to have a necropsy done and try to figure out what is going on. I don't think it's a disease, but of course it's hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom