BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

How are they doing?
They are all doing really good and healthy! Ember is due to have some kits anytime now. I could feel them moving in her belly this morning. She was due yesterday. Her nest skills are not so great so I’m going to have to check on her often. I usually place cardboard on the bottom of their nest boxes because it’s easier to keep clean. She rips it all up and leaves it open to the wire 🤨. Here are Lilly’s kits:
4093F37B-0A8B-4557-9A9E-5233705D5E33.jpeg

They are all doing really good and healthy! Ember is due to have some kits anytime now. I could feel them moving in her belly this morning. She was due yesterday. Her nest skills are not so great so I’m going to have to check on her often. I usually place cardboard on the bottom of their nest boxes because it’s easier to keep clean. She rips it all up and leaves it open to the wire 🤨. Here are Lilly’s kits:
View attachment 3380551
WOW! What fun colors! Mirabelle is nesting- she and Cas actually surprised me with kits early December, they did not survive as I thought they couldn't have kits together after 4 failed attempts, so I didn't provide her with hay. So hopefully we have some Mir X Cas kits soon, I'm excited!

WOW! What fun colors! Mirabelle is nesting- she and Cas actually surprised me with kits early December, they did not survive as I thought they couldn't have kits together after 4 failed attempts, so I didn't provide her with hay. So hopefully we have some Mir X Cas kits soon, I'm excited!
The harlequin colors she had are so interesting to me! I’m anxious to see how they change over the next week.

Yes I remember Mir and Cas having issues! I hope she has some!!

How are the babies @BenlynFarm?
They are all doing great!! I’ll try to get some updated pics this weekend. Here is one pic for now! I think Lilly has two lilacs, a blue, two harlequins, and a magpie…if I understand the magpie coloring. I’ve read if they are orange or cream/fawn with blue, black, lilac, or chocolate then they are harlequin. And if they are white with any of those colors then they are magpie. Have you learned about harlequin colors @Barred Rock Mama ?
6F04A273-699B-4D3E-BFB8-66ADCB68EEA8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom