BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Kalmar and Thariel kits.
PXL_20230318_172959895.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230318_172950822.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230318_172834746.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hey guys, I really hate to have to do this, but I am going to need to find a good home for my bunny Rabbi Cinnabon. I got diagnosed with autism recently and it led to a completely unforeseeable chain of events that ended in my mother completely disowning me and kicking me out of my house. Unfortunately, I will be having to move in with my dad and he just does not have room for my bunny at his house.

She is used to having a full sized dog pen all to herself, so I really want to get her a home that can provide that for her. All I want is someone who is loving towards animals, and has enough room for her to have a full indoor pen, I can provide 2 full size dog pens, the rest of my hay and food, all her toys and litter box and hide and bed and everything as long as she is going to a good home where she will be loved.

She is a Netherland dwarf bunny, and is pretty small, but she is super cute and a very sweet bunny who has never bit or hurt anyone, puts up with getting her nails trimmed very well, mostly potty trained I would say 100% of her pee and 95% of her poop ends up in the litter box.

I am located in pinellas county Florida, but am willing to drive a bit to find her the right home if I need to. If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be please let me know, I am going to miss her so much and just need to make sure she will go somewhere she is loved. I will attach a few pictures of my beautiful baby, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_191523_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_191523_Gallery.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230320_191527_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_191527_Gallery.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey guys, I really hate to have to do this, but I am going to need to find a good home for my bunny Rabbi Cinnabon. I got diagnosed with autism recently and it led to a completely unforeseeable chain of events that ended in my mother completely disowning me and kicking me out of my house. Unfortunately, I will be having to move in with my dad and he just does not have room for my bunny at his house.

She is used to having a full sized dog pen all to herself, so I really want to get her a home that can provide that for her. All I want is someone who is loving towards animals, and has enough room for her to have a full indoor pen, I can provide 2 full size dog pens, the rest of my hay and food, all her toys and litter box and hide and bed and everything as long as she is going to a good home where she will be loved.

She is a Netherland dwarf bunny, and is pretty small, but she is super cute and a very sweet bunny who has never bit or hurt anyone, puts up with getting her nails trimmed very well, mostly potty trained I would say 100% of her pee and 95% of her poop ends up in the litter box.

I am located in pinellas county Florida, but am willing to drive a bit to find her the right home if I need to. If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be please let me know, I am going to miss her so much and just need to make sure she will go somewhere she is loved. I will attach a few pictures of my beautiful baby, thank you for taking the time to read this.
She is lovely! How old?

Back
Top Bottom