BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
@Barred Rock Mama when is Vera’s due date? I guess you’ll know if it’s Caspian, if Vera doesn’t have babies either. How old is Vera again?
Vera is a little over 5 months. She's ready since she's allowing Huck and Casp to breed her... She is due is a little less than two weeks of it's through Casp. I bred Mir with Huck successfully yesterday... But boy, Vera. I'm so done with her. Even if she just has partial ped kits, I'm willing to start my own pedigree. She attacked me multiple times to the point I had to get two pairs of leather gloves and hold her down so she didn't kill Huck. I spent way too much money on her to put her down now, but I'll keep a kit or two from her litter, then do something about it. She's just so aggressive!

PXL_20220522_233123795.PORTRAIT.jpg

Huckleberry and Mirabelle in the breeding pen!

Vera is a little over 5 months. She's ready since she's allowing Huck and Casp to breed her... She is due is a little less than two weeks of it's through Casp. I bred Mir with Huck successfully yesterday... But boy, Vera. I'm so done with her. Even if she just has partial ped kits, I'm willing to start my own pedigree. She attacked me multiple times to the point I had to get two pairs of leather gloves and hold her down so she didn't kill Huck. I spent way too much money on her to put her down now, but I'll keep a kit or two from her litter, then do something about it. She's just so aggressive!
Oh my goodness wow!! Well I just bred our Lilac doe, Lilly yesterday and she’s nearing 6 months old. She isn’t the friendliest but we are working on it. I hope she doesn’t get like Vera. Was she like that before she was pregnant or do you think it’s partially because of her being pregnant?

Lilly and Mir will be due the same day!!!

Oh my goodness wow!! Well I just bred our Lilac doe, Lilly yesterday and she’s nearing 6 months old. She isn’t the friendliest but we are working on it. I hope she doesn’t get like Vera. Was she like that before she was pregnant or do you think it’s partially because of her being pregnant?

Lilly and Mir will be due the same day!!!
Vera is scared of people so she reacts aggressively when most rabbits react timidly. I doubt it will happen to Lilly. I'm not sure if Vera is pregnant or not, but I am not dealing with that aggressive of a doe, period. She hates other rabbits, too, so that's no help.

Back
Top Bottom