Brockton, Massachusetts BOH Meeting on Chicken and Livestock Regulations

karinm072

In the Brooder
Apr 7, 2015
Brockton, MA
Hi,
Anyone who lives in Brockton, MA, our BOH is trying to establish new strict chicken and livestock regulations. The next meeting will be 11/1 @ 4:00 in the G.A.R. Room in City Hall. We have created an online community on facebook to work together to fight this. If you live in Brockton and keep chickens and/or livestock, please respond publicly or privately by messaging me. We need to stand together and be heard!
Thank you,
Karin

Good luck! Hopefully you will be able to convince them that they shouldn't be regulated. I'm sure Brockton has plenty of other things that they should be spending their time & your (tax) money on, instead of bothering people trying to raise livestock for the many reasons that they do - whether that is for food, as pets, or as a connection with our heritage as a rural based area here in New England. I was born & raised in Middleborough, not too far from there. Make sure you bring as much info as possible to try to convince them to set as few restrictions as possible, if any at all.

Back
Top Bottom