Broilers Chicks From Meyers

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Sugar Sand Farm, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    We got an email on Monday about broiler chicks being on sale and free shipping. Dh decided to take a chance and order 30,
    They arrived Wednesday morning and they are the healthiest little chicks I have gotten. They sent 32 and not one of them looked distressed. They are 5 days old today and looking very good. I have never ordered from them before but I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Micki

2. neferset

neferset Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    We had a similar experience with our Rhode Island Reds. Meyer is our favorite.

3. jerrys59

jerrys59 Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2009
    Deatsville,Al
    they very helpful when ordered from them.

4. goosemama

goosemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2009
    Forestville, New York
    Those e-mail alerts really work!!! I got one on Monday too - got me thinking and I called. They were to be hatched the next day Tuesday and shipped. They arrived the next day Wednesday but we are close to Ohio which is Meyer's residence so probably took a little less time for us. I was really pleased with the quality - had to order min of 25 and they sent one extra (no pasty butts) and all very vigorous. I am pleased! Talk about an impulse shopper - that's me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by