Broodies look so MEAN.

lol.png
You got that right! I had two broodies last year and we didn't even have a rooster for them. They wouldn't let me have the eggs. Here's one girl that I tried to break with a turkey baster. It didn't work. The only way to get the eggs was to grab her by the neck (gently) so she couldn't peck and we could reach underneath and get the eggs.

Isn't this just a face full of bish I keel you?!

ViciousChicken.jpg

Quote:
OMG! My girls talk to me that way, too. Insuffrable ingrates. Raise them from a chick, run to BYC everytime they pass gas and they call me "Bish". That turkey baster is brave! I would have to wear a falcon glove to deal with her!
lol.png

Quote:
I Pity the Fool that tries to take them from her.
lau.gif

wow in that third picture she is telling you all about how it will be if you stick that hand in there. hahahaha

Ya gotta love a broody.

Last edited:
Quote:
hahahahahaha Oh yes it is. And after all you do for them to be treated like such an worthless human egg thief.

I love my Aussies...they are always threatening broody but I snatch em out of the nest and take the eggs and put them back. Thoroughly ticks them off so they hop out and go outside. talk about the stink eye.

Quote:
MAN that is one P*ssed off chicken!
lol.png

i love how broodies are just and mad blob of feathers with angry eyes and a beak!
i still love broodies, even though they can be pretty mean looking at times
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom