Ended Broodies & Their Babies Photo Contest

Pics
Thanks!! I don’t know what breed they are but I got some eggs off Craigslist and they had “several breeds, buff orpington, silkies. A Brahma and a Polish/silkie rooster.”.

Any idea what mixes they are?

And I don’t have a rooster so I bought eggs from the farm/farm store that my sister works at and gave the eggs to cinnamon and nutmeg

I also have 2 other hens that look like nutmeg but have the coloring of cinnamon and also used to have 1 that looked like cinnamon with the coloring of nutmeg😊
Are all your hens named after spices?

Your hens are super cute! I'm now thinking of making a hen pumpkin pie to see if it ends up cuter than the rest. 🤣

ENTRY 1
Mama Fuzz 2022 hatch
20221029_103154.jpg

Are all your hens named after spices?

Your hens are super cute! I'm now thinking of making a hen pumpkin pie to see if it ends up cuter than the rest. 🤣
No, they are not all named after spices.😊

My chicken names…
Henrietta, Scottie, Carrot, Dot, Midnight, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Enchilada and snuggles.

My duck names are…..
Quackers, cookie, chickmunk, Ducky, Banana, Jemima, sparrow, bluebelle, Stormy, Fosty, miracle, cheddar, pancake, firequacker, panda, khaki and Emerald kyahoga

I know some of my names are weird 🤣

My chicken names…
Henrietta, Scottie, Carrot, Dot, Midnight, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Enchilada and snuggles.

My duck names are…..
Quackers, cookie, chickmunk, Ducky, Banana, Jemima, sparrow, bluebelle, Stormy, Fosty, miracle, cheddar, pancake, firequacker, panda, khaki and Emerald kyahoga

Aw! I have a hen named Midnight! How cool! Awesome and unique names, btw. 🤩

My chicken names…

My duck names are…..

I have a hen named pigeon. I don't think your names are wierd. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom