Brower 845 Incubator, How to use it?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by randomchick, Sep 28, 2009.

1. motherhen60

motherhen60 Hatching

Mar 24, 2012
    I'd love a copy of instructions if anybody has them! email [email protected] Thank you.

2. theaj42

theaj42 Hatching

Apr 6, 2012
    Howdy!

Say, DB, I'd love a copy of those instructions, too, if you get a free moment. My address is ajvanbeest AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks so much!

I just inherited a Brower 845 from a friend, and I'm ready to do some hatching!

-aj

3. bcboy

bcboy Chirping

Aug 12, 2012
    Vernon
  4. jmthurmond

jmthurmond Hatching

Sep 15, 2012
    Could we get a copy of those brower 845 instructions too, please? Many thanks! [email protected]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  5. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Songster

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    Should be in your mailbox by the time you see this!

6. quailacresfarm

quailacresfarm Hatching

Dec 29, 2012
    I just purchased one off from ebay, very similar to one I had as a kid but no instructions. I think I could figure it out but having them would be most helpful. Can you please email me a copy at [email protected]? Thanks.

7. bcboy

bcboy Chirping

Aug 12, 2012
    Vernon
    How many pages is the instruction manual? Could you post it as an attachment on this forum? The paper clip icon.

8. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Songster

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    I think the Brower info I send out is about 8 pages in all. I prefer to email them by request so I can keep a rough count of how many people are using them.
    At least 36 copies of Brower instructions were sent out in 2012. I would lose track of this if the instructions were posted on the forum.
    I also offer and send out info on the Leahy and Sears redwood incubators, also the Turn-X and the Transparent Hen.
    I do this because I am a hatch-a-holic and an enabler, and posting them on the forum just seems so impersonal.

9. feathers222

feathers222 Hatching

I 've had a Brower for a couple of years now but have been having trouble getting the temp right could I have a copy of the instructions too please e=mail
    [email protected]

10. nurse262006

nurse262006 In the Brooder

Jan 29, 2013
    Hi, I just got one of these and would love to have instructions if it isn't too much bother. Thanks so much for your help!! [email protected]
    Question though...if I put a small refrigerator fan in it would it be considered a forced air incubator now? Should I run it at a different temp?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: