Brower 845 Incubator, How to use it?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by randomchick, Sep 28, 2009.

1. sundowner

sundowner Chirping

Apr 19, 2013
    Do you still have the manual for this incubator,if you do please send it to my email [email protected] a bunch

2. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Songster

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    If you can figure how and where to mount a fan to achieve even temperaturee throughout, then yes it would be a forced air unit. Temperature would then be set at 99.5

3. sundowner

sundowner Chirping

Apr 19, 2013
    Thank You sooooo much

4. chicksfourfun

chicksfourfun Hatching

Dec 23, 2013
    I had a friend give me a Brower 845 would you please e-mail me the pdf you have I would greatly appreciate it!

5. chicksfourfun

chicksfourfun Hatching

Dec 23, 2013
    dccooper02 I am a new member who has also got the 845 brower without any instructions on the how toos. If you would send me that pdf it would be much appreciated! My e-mail is [email protected]

6. ldorey

ldorey Hatching

Sep 18, 2012
    Millsboro De
    That would be great if you could e-mail me instructions. I just bought 2 at an auction. [email protected] Thank you

7. LauraJ

LauraJ Hatching

May 10, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Could I get a copy of the instructions? I am picking one up tomorrow and have never used this particular incubator. My email is [email protected]

8. TheFunkyBowler

TheFunkyBowler Hatching

Feb 19, 2013
    Hi- could I also get a copy of the instructions for this incubator,please?
    Thanks...
    Dinah

9. jrauk

jrauk Hatching

Feb 14, 2014
    I would also like a copy of the pdf manual. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

10. snochicken

snochicken Hatching

Feb 21, 2014
    Snohomish WA
    please send me your information. I got one at a garage sale & would like to hatch some chicks. thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: