Brower 845 Incubator, How to use it?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by randomchick, Sep 28, 2009.

1. EggsForIHOP

EggsForIHOP Songster

Apr 18, 2010
    TEXAS
    Just found this thread AND I just was GIVEN one of these incubators today!!! Woohoo! Is anyone still "listening"? Could I please oh please get a copy of e instructions? My email is: eggsforihop AT gmail DOT com ......I'll send you a bar of my goat milk soap I make if you send me the instructions lol :) (For real though - I really would ) THANK YOU!!!

2. chicktractor

chicktractor Hatching

Apr 21, 2014
    Hi db,
    Just bought a Brower 845 off Craigslist for $20 and found this site and you! Please send PDF of Manual and parts. Thanks for enabling!

3. soloblueram

soloblueram Hatching

May 6, 2014
    Hi db,
    Just bought a Brower 845 for $25 and found this site and you! I've plug in and it seen to be working but not sure how to work it. Please send PDF of Manual and parts. Thanks for enabling! [email protected]

4. chicktractor

chicktractor Hatching

Apr 21, 2014
    I am new to the site. Do you still have the instructions for the Brower 845? If so, I would love to have a copy. Thanks in advance.
    ct

5. wyojeff

wyojeff Hatching

Jul 3, 2014
  6. kc7ktc

kc7ktc Hatching

Jul 7, 2014
    I would greatly appreciate a copy of those instructions as well. Just had a friend give me an 845 incubator and there were no instructions included with it. Thanks in advance. My email address is: [email protected]

7. wyojeff

wyojeff Hatching

Jul 3, 2014
    ok

8. Rine

Rine Hatching

Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  9. Erin Boyer

Erin Boyer In the Brooder

Jul 20, 2011
    Could someone please send me the incubator instructions?? Really need them for my incubator! Thanks! [email protected]

10. pmarstein

pmarstein Hatching

Jun 8, 2015
    Hi db, I just joined. I was reading that you have a copy of Brower 845 incubator instructions. Would you be able to e-mail to me? Also I have a 846 If you know where I could get instructions for that one also. I have mine plugged in now & it is setting at 95.6 & I think it is to be at 100 for hatching. Thank you. Phyl My E-Mail [email protected]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: