Brower 846 instructions

ri reds

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 19, 2013
I'm new to byc, I bought a brower 846 off of craigslist a few weeks ago and I'm preparing my first hatch. I've tried the brower website to ask for instructions but no luck. Can anyone help with operating instructions or manual? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks db! I was glad to see the parts list you sent. The manual egg turner seems pretty straightforward. I plan to gather some parts from lowes or home depot and give building one on my own a shot. I'd prefer to keep the lid closed for turning but the manual says that a bit cooling off should be in order. Any thoughts on that? by the way, I added a small fan near the thermosat housing/shroud. I'll post a pic later this evening. I wired it to the power cord and it will always be on while it is plugged in. Just need to get the humidity level regulated before I put my first batch in. I plan to get it going this Saturday and make a manual egg turner as best as I can and refer to the parts manual. thanks again.

Hi , I'm looking for info on a Brower 846 . It was my Dads unit and I don't have any instrustions can anyone help Thanks

Instructions, no problem. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get a copy on its way.
I don't know if I would call it insulation, but most have a disc of soft masonite at the top and the bottom. It probably has more to do with keeping the exterior from getting too warm to the touch, rather than maintaining the temp inside.
db

Just sent you a PM. Two of them to b/c I didnt give you my email. Again, thanks for your help and I'll be sure to keep you updated on my first hatch in the brower. How much success have you had with yours? Any tips for a first-time user of the brower?

RI Reds

Hi , dbcooper02 Is there any chance I could get a copy of the instructions for a Brower 846 , it was my dads but he is long gone and the incubator no longer has a manual , also is there suppost to be insulation in this model Thanks

Can you put me on the list to receive instructions?
I believe that mine is older than most that I've seen here as it has a wire heating element in the lid instead of the solid metal elements I've seen posted on the site. But any instructions should be a good start.

I'm also looking for pics of the inside of the lid. The ones I've seen have a box around the thermostat. Mine seems to be different.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom