Brower Humidaire M-100 - I got it Pictures!!!

droolin.gif
Wow Jenny, that is beautiful!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
Doing the happy dance for you!
celebrate.gif
hugs.gif

The old incubators were works of art. That wood is just awsome. Hope it works well too. It looks like it's in great shape for the age.

Major Peeps is really cute.

That is beautiful! It boggles the mind to think of how many babies that incubator has hatched out over the years!

I can't wait for you to set your first hatch in it! Congratulations on getting it home. I am like you, I wouldn't have been happy until I had it under my own roof!

Major Peeps
Major Hatching
Major Birds

ALL good names!
big_smile.png

I tell ya it was quite humorous getting it to the spare room in the basement, inch it this way, push a tad to the left then inch forward, then tad to the right then inch then cuss a little then crud back up gotta open up the door to the furnace just an inch. This went on for about an hour and half before we could wiggle it just right to get it in there....OH YEAH had to take the front door off the hinges to get it to pass through!

barnie.gif
SOOOO welcome the incubator room!!!! It is there for the duration of life as we know it. (Darn the bad luck !
celebrate.gif
) I finally have a room of my own!

Update, DH rewired the old decrepid cord and put in an new one, we fired it up and IT WORKS GREAT, even the wetbulb works great. WOWO NOW I need EGGS!!!!! Anyone need anything tested out LOL. Send em on!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Oh and for a brooder, I think I am going to talk to the FFA/Ag instructor and as part of using my incubators maybe they can build a couple of brooder boxes for me. LOL all they can say is no!

Ooooo, I love it! Looks great! I am so jealous!
If our eggs are ever fertile, I will send some down your way. I put a few in the bator last night with the rest, and we will see how it turns out!

Back
Top Bottom