Brower Humidaire M-100 - I got it Pictures!!!

It was great to meet you too! Thanks for the eggs! If we have guinea eggs this spring, want me to save a few for you? Might as well add to the farm!

Sure that would be great! I want those ticks and fleas gone! LOL
lol.png

wow, i searched Humidaire incubators on here and found this thread...How'd I miss it
roll.png

I was talking to my aunt over the holidays and mentioned my dismal failure with my LG, so she says "oh, I have that old incubator sitting in the closet, you're welcome to it if you'd like"

I think I
ep.gif
hit the incubator lottery. I was looking to see where I could get support or help...and here it is. Thanks for the links

She used it for Macaws and Cockatoos maybe 8 times, then retired it to the closet....dusted it, turned it on and perfecto...oh yea, it came with a hatcher also....
incubator023.jpg

She also said she had tried to sell it at a few bird shows, but never did, she was asking 700, not sure if that was too high, she paid almost 2000 I think in 1993? I think she said,

OH
ep.gif
ep.gif
you hit the incubator lottery. WOW cool find! So did she give them to you or are you paying the 700 ....that is not bad by the way for those. yes that guy at Sunny creek will help you out! He had the book for mine(I did not need it though) for 25 bucks.

COOL LETS HATCH!!!!

she said I could use them for as long as I wanted, I don't have the need or the room for more babies right now, but, I sure couldn 't let that stop me
lau.gif

At least if she does sell them, I know where to list it for her. I have to run a hatch or two through it to certify it works now don't I ? It would only be the right thing to do
ya.gif

But of course you MUST run a batch through to make sure it is working properly and does not need any adjustments.
wee.gif

And if you do decide to sell them for her CALL ME!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
Those are too cool!!!! I am serious! Don't waste your time listing them LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom