Brown Coturnix (Pharaoh) Quail eggs - LA

I have now gathered 50 eggs today!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I can check into it and find out how to ship them to you but you would have to pay all costs for overnight shipping.... I will check into it and see But No promises tho... I have never shipped live birds and it may take some time.....
smile.png

Last edited:
Do your birds lay year round? I don't have the cash right now, but next month I would be interested in getting some eggs. I only have a trio of pharoahs right now, and was told I need a few more hens so the male doesn't bully them to badly. I have a TERRIBLE time with quail! So with that many eggs I would get 2 or 3 birds!
gig.gif

Quote:
PM me when your ready and i will let you know...... im not sure if they will or won't be laying then because i just got mine late feb. or early march so this is my first winter with them....
cool.png

Last edited:
5 more slots available.... who wants them???? If payment clears with no delay, you get the eggs that are laid on the day available you choose (see first post!)....

I would like the 17th or 18th please.
I will pay tonight. pm with paypal address.
or email

i am pulling my hair out here doing all i can to resist!
he.gif
barnie.gif
i am horrible.. and i REALLY need some dang eggs... ugh~! but i dont even have my own bator!! im going crazy! altho i do have that LG..... hmmmmmm ... that makes me happpppyyy.. muahahahaha hahahaha!! dont count me out yet!!

Back
Top Bottom