Brown Red Mottled D’Uccles Project

Pics
Your hen isn’t genetically brown red (gold/red birchen), she looks like a mixed partridge color, very interesting!
Ideal poultry had brown-reds (until recently), thats where i got her from. They don't have any other colors outside of standards.

She's changed over time, I'll find some younger pics of her... my baby is about to be 3 years old!!!

If it helps, these are brown red ameraucanas. Same color. Brown red usually seems to refer to a mostly black bird with a red head.. or in the case of males, red hackle and saddle feathers. I couldn't find any online photos of actual brown red d'uccles, but I also found a drawn photo.View attachment 3482343
50_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg
She did look like this.... hmm.. maybe she's bleaching from the sun? I thought she was a black chick for the longest.

If it helps, these are brown red ameraucanas. Same color. Brown red usually seems to refer to a mostly black bird with a red head.. or in the case of males, red hackle and saddle feathers. I couldn't find any online photos of actual brown red d'uccles, but I also found a drawn photo.View attachment 3482343
50_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg
It seems to be almost impossible to find brown red pictures or even birds of that color.

Back
Top Bottom