BrownCoats Unite!

I watched it, and I became a bigger Alec Baldwin fan, but realized that even though I really enjoy firefly, I am not a browncoat.
I Loved farscape equally as well. and also star hunter.
Stargates: 1, Atlantis ,and Universe,
The Star treks Enterprise and Voyager

I think I am just a scifi fan
I like Supernatural and Haven, but I am not a zombie person. I have no desire to watch Walking dead.
Adam Baldwin.......
hide.gif

I did like Supernatural, but the whole angel thing kinda turned me off. I like Mark Sheppard, though, so I enjoy the Crowley character. Liked Badger, too, and Sterling on Leverage.

I do watch the Walking Dead, but refer to it as The Show I Love to Hate.....it's just unreal how the folks act.

Quote: I can not believe I did that! Glasses are going to HAVE to be a priority now. If I miss type and the computer corrects for me I just assume it's right.
It is just all grey fuzzy stuff.stuff
I do like him best in Chuck though. He has the growl down.
Alec is NOT a fave. He has some issues off screen that makes him...eeehck
I should have more trust issues.

We have not gotten to the angels yet on Supernatural, My son wants to pace all of the shows on netflix like it was real life.
AAAGH! I want them all and Iwant them all now! I would so fail the marshmallow test if it were netflix.

"They say the snow on the roof was too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger." River, after seeing THE HAIR
barnie.gif

Welcome to the ranks Chickerdoodle
frow.gif
I like the Carl Sagan quote, I am a Scenitist FanGirl too, I went giddy when I saw the trailer announcing that (sqee) Neil deGrasse Tyson was hosting Cosmos!

As for Firefly I can't choose a favorite, I love the whole crew, but if someone put a gun to my head I would have to pick River as Serenity!!!!!
gig.gif

I aim to misbehave. Awesome to see so many fellow Browncoats! I got into the show because of my love for all this made by Joss Whedon. At the time, I was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel while visiting the website Whedonesque religiously, so when I heard that Joss was going to make a space western, I had to tune in. I can't choose a favorite character or cast member.

Back
Top Bottom