Brownies....I have a great brownie recipe and it uses a lot of eggs!

Made my brownies tonight and tea....yummy! They are for tomorrow for us and some company our great nephews, niece, and SIL. Gonna help us do some cleaning of the pump house and side the inside make it a little nicer for are dogs for the winter. Everything needs gone through we caught 18 mice this spring in there it was bad and I am wearing gloves and dumping a box out before digging through anything. Yuck!

I went to take 8 eggs out for a double batch of brownies....I only had 4 but already because I gave them all away yesterday to family.....but already had butter and coco going for a double batch. I had to do one batch and will refrigerate the other half of the butter and coco I hope it will be ok like that. I went out to coop to see if any eggs and there was none.
sad.png

I was out of milk tonight too. I just went to the store yesterday. Urgghh! I always forget stuff.

brownies.jpg

I made some of these today, they are currently in the oven, shall see how the turn out, i tend to ruin any kind of brownies i make
sad.png

nomnom, turned out well after i cooked it extra as my oven doesnt like to cook evenly
roll.png

Last edited:
Thanks for reviving this thread. It was posted before I joined BYC. I went through all the old threads, but missed this one. These look so good and I'll be making them this week.
I just found it in a egg thread. They sound awfully rich, but will be great to take to church or someplace to share them. I am sure my family doesn't need to eat the whole batch!
big_smile.png

These sound delicious and we will be making them this weekend as I am all about using the abundance of eggs we have and anything with chocolate has to be good, right :)

Back
Top Bottom