Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Cool! Pictures, we'll want pictures!

wink.png

Speckledhen: I hope to have a few Buckeye chicks from my hatch next month sometime, so I may be joining the Buckeye Admiration Society here.

Hey Cynthia, you will be welcomed in our Society, but not just "a few," we want you completely enthralled and to have a nice size flock.

Chris​

Quote:
Thank You Laura! Can I get you to put my name on a pullet for this spring...or when ever you have one available? I will pm you. I will also contact Matt as a backup. I love how you guys help each other out in placing eggs or birds.
love.gif
Even tho I am not into breeding, I still wanted to get a 'heritage' breed and am sooo glad I had picked up the latest issue of Backyar Poultry! You all have done an amazing job in promoting the Buckeye and I am just so anxious to get one!
ya.gif
I am very, very temped to also get a bantam (love the banties) but... I better wait on that one.

I am sooooo glad I found this thread and will be watching it very closely.
wink.png

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU BUCKEYE FOLKS!

Quote:
This is actually my greatest fear of the Buckeye. It's like some sort of cult.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Hee hee! Drinkkkk the Koool Aaaaid!

Quote:
Thank You Laura! Can I get you to put my name on a pullet for this spring...or when ever you have one available? I will pm you. I will also contact Matt as a backup. I love how you guys help each other out in placing eggs or birds.
love.gif
Even tho I am not into breeding, I still wanted to get a 'heritage' breed and am sooo glad I had picked up the latest issue of Backyar Poultry! You all have done an amazing job in promoting the Buckeye and I am just so anxious to get one!
ya.gif
I am very, very temped to also get a bantam (love the banties) but... I better wait on that one.

I am sooooo glad I found this thread and will be watching it very closely.
wink.png

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU BUCKEYE FOLKS!

I will do, and just to be sure I add it correctly, would you please PM me or email me at lhaggarty AT blueone DOT net?

Thanks,

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

The fun part is my husband drank the "kool aid" also! He was fascinated by the shockingly yellow legs running everywhere. But then one hen adopted him and even goes in the pigeon loft to find him!
lol.png
they seem to be as fascinated with us as we are with them!
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Serves you right.You got me hooked on Delawares and I now have them running around everywhere so now I am sending you Buckeye eggs to get payback!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom