Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

The American Buckeye Poultry Club has started a new forum for those who are interested in Buckeyes, check us out here:

9. Do not promote other websites that are "similar" to BackYardChickens, for example, other chicken/poultry forums. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.

Hope you'll join us.

big_smile.png

Quote:
Just use dry cat food, it's cheaper and easier to feed them. I give about a cup of dry cat food every other day per 20 or so birds. Adjust accordingly.

Does anyone on here know of a breeder in Ft McCoy Fl , I found the loction on a survey that said there were Buckeyes being raised there and it's only 1½ hours from me .

Quote:
Chris and I sold a flock to Mr Glen Beyer in Yulee Florida (Jacksonville). He should be able to supply. Pm me for his contact info.

Have A Blessed Day
Roy

There has been some discussion on this thread about animal protein in feed. Laura mentioned that Kent feeds has some animal protein in it. Today I called a feed store that sells Kent. He stated that on the tag a additive is FISH MEAL. So guess where I am going. It will be a bit of a drive but hopefully it will be worth it. Also it costs more 12.50 Its the standard 16 % protein. The chick feed is 20% with fish meal. They also have a feed 28%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom