"Buckwheat" "Buckwheat".. Oh, I'm new so I will sound alarm. Hi 🌾

Moonbeam Guineas

Songster
Jan 21, 2022
I have 13 guinea fowl. I wanted guineas for tick and bug control. I have 2 horses and a pack of dogs so we hate ticks. I hatched them out (first ever hatch) and my 1st ever birds in July 2021.. Some of my eggs from eBay and some local, I had better luck with my eBay eggs. At the moment I type this I have one house guinea recovering from surgery. Eleven guineas are locked up in their coop and a solo guinea up in a tree, refusing to come down and it will be about 4° (I'm worried) and this is his 1st time out free range.
I joined because I want to share my experiences while reading about your experiences.
Some of my other hobbies are feeding my animals, cleaning up after my animals, spending all my money on my animals and worrying about my animals. .and best of all getting to know each of my animals own personality and preferences and building trust and friendship with creatures. I also love horseback riding(time permitting), hiking with my dogs, jeep wranglers, rescued German shepherds, rescued chow chows, rescued mutts, ferrets, cannabis&coffee, and now my Guinea Fowl obsession. Well.. I have to give my guinea named Grounder her medications cuz she is finished eating. I hope to get to know you guys. Thanks for reading. ✌
0121221718a~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom