Budgie Eggs!

Pics
Panda died. They fought. Her and her cage mates fought really bad. Her whole head was bleeding. I have covid and I can't even go check on them. My uncle says he knows who hurt her and will separate that bird. I cant. Pompy, my tamed blue budgie already was hurt because of that cage, but survived. Panda couldn't. That cage is a whole damn curse. I hope we will be separating the right bird, I don't wanna lose anyone else to a violent budgie.
Im so so sorry:hugs

Sending Prayers Healing Vibes GIF by MOODMAN

I WAS OUTSIDE MINDING MY OWN. BUSINESS, ALONE, BECAUSE COVID. THEN I SAW A RAT. THEN SOMETHING CLICKED. I QUICKLY SEARCHED RAT BITES AND BUDGIES.

LONG STORY SHORT, THOSE BUDGIES DIDNT FIGHT TO DEATH, UNCLE WAS WRONG, ITS RAT. THEY KILLED MY BUDGIES. AS SOON AS I REALIZED THAT, MY BESTIE UNCLE MESSAGES ME THAT MY FINCH DIED. ITS A RAT. OMG.

I WAS OUTSIDE MINDING MY OWN. BUSINESS, ALONE, BECAUSE COVID. THEN I SAW A RAT. THEN SOMETHING CLICKED. I QUICKLY SEARCHED RAT BITES AND BUDGIES.

LONG STORY SHORT, THOSE BUDGIES DIDNT FIGHT TO DEATH, UNCLE WAS WRONG, ITS RAT. THEY KILLED MY BUDGIES. AS SOON AS I REALIZED THAT, MY BESTIE UNCLE MESSAGES ME THAT MY FINCH DIED. ITS A RAT. OMG.
Oh no :hugs. How big is the spacing between the bars on your cages? Could you maybe put some wire mesh over the cages at least until you get the rat sorted?

Back
Top Bottom