Budgie Eggs!

Pics
Just looked it up, when are you getting some? :D They look like they have been tie dyed or dipped in water colours
I'm actually not BUYING some, I'm BREEDING SOME! Yup, the bigger brighter green budgies from the previous clutch and the Light Green opaline clearflight pied babies WILL be bred together near future, THOSE babies will then be interbred with my spangles and yellowfaces (required mutations for rainbow budgie) and then I'll have a whole new gene pool of rainbow budgies, bigger and brighter solely created by me! It'll take AT LEAST 4 more years but work in progress!!

I'm actually not BUYING some, I'm BREEDING SOME! Yup, the bigger brighter green budgies from the previous clutch and the Light Green opaline clearflight pied babies WILL be bred together near future, THOSE babies will then be interbred with my spangles and yellowfaces (required mutations for rainbow budgie) and then I'll have a whole new gene pool of rainbow budgies, bigger and brighter solely created by me! It'll take AT LEAST 4 more years but work in progress!!
:yaThat exciting!

I'll be praying for no more eggs! 3 babies will be perfect for a mum for the first time. But I saw them mating for LITERALLY what seemed for ever infront of me and my uncles. It was so awkward that I had to be like "UHM UNCLE THE RABBITS DID U FEED THEM CARROTS UHM UHM" so yeah I'm praying for no more eggs but seems like I'll get at least 5

I'll be praying for no more eggs! 3 babies will be perfect for a mum for the first time. But I saw them mating for LITERALLY what seemed for ever infront of me and my uncles. It was so awkward that I had to be like "UHM UNCLE THE RABBITS DID U FEED THEM CARROTS UHM UHM" so yeah I'm praying for no more eggs but seems like I'll get at least 5
Bella did great with 5…..on all 3 of her clutches…..it wasn’t until she hatched more that we encountered losses.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mutations. What does a Clearflight Pied mutation look like, and what does an Opaline one look like?

Your girl with her eggs is the most striking green. I thought the color was opaline, because she looks like a green opal!
HAHA! Wait I will make a thread about this, then yall can understand

Back
Top Bottom