Budgie Eggs!

Look who tried to do the unboxing challenge on my skin and almost ripped it open
IMG_20211020_141433.jpg

They're so cute thošŸ˜³

Knowing the male would've helped!! Anyways, I noticed you said that you just let your birds colony breed and let them "Do their thing" I may be thinking of it in the wrong way but in captivity, budgies may breed like crazy and dont stop as there is unlimited food and space. Unlike in the wild. So, I think sometimes you should remove the boxes and let all the females rest a bit! Sorry if I thought of it in the wrong way!:)
Big surprise!!!! I figured out that the male is Boogie!!!!!! The babies are getting yellow feathers!!!!!!! :woot

wow, beautiful birds, I had 2 budgies at one point, both males and housed separately as one belonged to my step father and the other was mine.
Not sure of the color on mine but he was sky blue, dark blue, and white with both grey and black marks on the wings, and with purple spots on his face... his name was bruce and he absolutely loved to sing and dance to drag queen music šŸ¤£ RIP my baby boy ā¤ļø
Before him I had a female that I sold because she was a jerk, not sure on the color on her either but she was white and lavender with cinnamon wings

wow, beautiful birds, I had 2 budgies at one point, both males and housed separately as one belonged to my step father and the other was mine.
Not sure of the color on mine but he was sky blue, dark blue, and white with both grey and black marks on the wings, and with purple spots on his face... his name was bruce and he absolutely loved to sing and dance to drag queen music šŸ¤£ RIP my baby boy ā¤ļø
Before him I had a female that I sold because she was a jerk, not sure on the color on her either but she was white and lavender with cinnamon wings
Did your female that you sold look like this?
Screenshot_20211021_172410.jpg

The male you are talking about really fascinates me! Could you please post some pics of him if you have!!:))

Back
Top Bottom