1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Budgie hatching eggs wanted!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by maggienchamp, May 29, 2012.

1. maggienchamp

maggienchamp Chirping

Aug 22, 2011
    Hi :) I am looking for some fertile budgie eggs to hatch in an incubator, if anyone has any, please PM me! I would be willing to pay around $25 or $30 for five to seven eggs.Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Crowing

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I'm not sure how easy it would be to actually hatch and raise them, but you might be able to hit your local petstores up for eggs... Many of them just throw them in the garbage. You might get lucky and get some free fertile eggs.

3. maggienchamp

maggienchamp Chirping

Aug 22, 2011
    Great idea! Thanks :D

4. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Crowing

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Budgies are probly alot like love birds or cockatials so there babies are born naked and helpless and have to be syringe fed every few hours and kept warm.

5. africanagricman

africanagricman Hatching

Nov 7, 2012
    i got broiler hatching eggs for sale just want to know if you are still interested

6. africanagricman

africanagricman Hatching

Nov 7, 2012
    i have fertile burgie hatching for sale if interested contact through emails [email protected] for more details and pics

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: