Buff Chantecler Pair

foxflower

Songster
11 Years
Mar 9, 2010
Surprise Valley, CA
Up for sale is this Buff Chantecler Pair. I have more hens, but am offering the one I think is the best or buyer's choice. If you want a different hen, or more, I'll try to post more pics. I am willing to sell the rooster alone, or the rooster in combination with up to 6 hens, which would be the whole flock. The roo has not been aggressive with adults, but did try to spur a 5 year old who was holding a hen. So, NOT FOR FREE RANGE AROUND SMALL CHILDREN. These were purchased as chicks from Sand Hill Preservation Center. I have not weighed them. I don't know which hen is laying, at least one is, but they are all laying age. The are good foragers. I am only gretting rid of them because my 5 year old asked me to after the roo went after her. Beautiful chickens! I am located in far Northern California. I can potentially meet someone at a location within 4 hours of my home, but this would need to be discussed. Also willing to ship a pair or trio for the cost of the box and postage. Thanks for looking. Here are some pics,
50716_chanteroocomb1.jpg

50716_chanteroo2.jpg

50716_chantehen3.jpg

50716_chantehencomb.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom