Buff died.

chickenmum

Songster
11 Years
Dec 7, 2008
My little black tailed buff Japanese bantam cock. Little Buffers. He might have been a chicken that loved me back. He had mites really bad. I used dusting powder and Adams spay, but if I had really done it like I was supposed to maybe he would have been better. He was getting old anyway. We had all our chickens killed off several years ago, and one or two or so years later I got a Red Dorking male that I named King George, and showed him. Chickens sorta got to be my thing. I got King George a flock, and got Buff and Miss Banty too. Miss Banty is no longer with us either. Buff was the last of my original flock. I buried him yesterday.

I named my password to a certain site after him.

My White Japanese Snowflake will probably step into place as my little buddy chicken.

hit.gif

Click here to see his picture.
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww96/chickenmum/?action=view&current=fromthefarm7-24-08026.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif
I just lost my beloved little chicken buddy Sweet Pea, a SG Dorking bantam. She was my little baby, it's so hard. Big hugs to you and know that we understand, feel your pain as ask that your broken heart heals quickly.

hugs.gif

Thanks.
Sorry about Sweet Pea.
sad.png

You post a pic on here of her if you want!

Last edited:
Thank you.......

7205_sweetpea1.jpg

In Memory of your sweet Buff and my little Sweet Pea

May they meet up at the Rainbow Bridge together, know that they were truly loved and wait for us until we are called up to meet again.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom