Buff Orpington LOVER Thread!!!

Do you love Buff Orpingtons?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • No way!

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Pics
I have a sort of question. I might be getting some English Orpingtons as well as my lovely hatchery quality Buff orps. I heard the Buff Orps Haters talking about how much better English Orps are. I am still considered a lover right?

Susie is getting so big! They ate going to move outside in 2 weeks!
She is the only one that doesn't look like a half feathered, scraggly mess. She still looks like a cute chicky but she is getting some feathers and her coloring is beautiful
20220803_115643.jpg

I have a sort of question. I might be getting some English Orpingtons as well as my lovely hatchery quality Buff orps. I heard the Buff Orps Haters talking about how much better English Orps are. I am still considered a lover right?
Yes you are. The haters in the war are for buff orps only. I like hatchery orps too

I would really like a English Isbel orp. I love the color, if I get a English it will definitely be Isbel

I honestly didn't even know there were any other kinds of Orpingtons besides hatchery quality until I saw the haters talking about them. I was surprised they could get cuter.
Me either, I love fluffy birds! Some English orps are to round for me but most are seriously cute 😍 my EE and silkie/barred rock cross are currently the fluffiest (besides the silkies of course) you would be surprised all the fluffy cuteness a EE can have!

Back
Top Bottom