Buff Orpington LOVER Thread!!!

Do you love Buff Orpingtons?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • No way!

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Pics

The Chick Addict

LOVEY DOVEY BIRD BRAIN
Premium Feather Member
Jun 23, 2022
Texoma
This is for anyone and everyone who loves Buff Orpingtons!!! They are my favorite chicken breed! You are welcome to post pictures of your beloved Buff Orpingtons and talk all about them!!! Please, no rude comments. This first pic is of one of my Buff Orps, Emerald. The second pic is my other Buff Orp, Shaker:
WIN_20220626_15_29_22_Pro.jpg
WIN_20220626_15_28_28_Pro.jpg

@AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof this is where we need to be!
Thanks for the tag!
This is for anyone and everyone who loves Buff Orpingtons!!! They are my favorite chicken breed! You are welcome to post pictures of your beloved Buff Orpingtons and talk all about them!!! Please, no rude comments. This first pic is of one of my Buff Orps, Emerald. The second pic is my other Buff Orp, Shaker:View attachment 3164242View attachment 3164241
I LOVE buff orpingtons! They are the fluffiest when they're babies! :love Here's my little girl! FLUFFS! I have always had a spot for buff orpingtons in my heart, my first ever hens were buff orpington (Henrietta,and Mrs. President Rest in Peace) and now I have 2 more!
1658365889222.png

Last edited:
Here are some of mine at six days old. They are now. three weeks old. I wanted to name my girls but they look alike. 🧐 Hubby says no worries that they will begin to differentiate themselves and I can name 'em then. I kinda hope so. I like naming things and believe I have a knack for way cool names.

I had a dog named "Fruitquake". Loved it.

Attachments

• 6 Days Old b.jpg
    6 Days Old b.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom