Buff Orpington Rooster or Pullet?

I agree! She is gorgeous! I had a buff brahma who stayed small and one who grew big so I guess it just depends on the chicken.

1000038355.jpg

Well, I hope she stays a pullet or I'm going to have to learn how to raise chick lol 😆
If you do have a male but do not want chicks, you can collect the eggs every day, and eat them just like any other eggs.

Chicks will not start to grow in the eggs unless they get incubated in an incubator or under a broody hen. If the weather gets incubator-hot, then chicks can also start to develop in the eggs if you leave them in the nest for a few extra days (which is why I recommend collecting them every day.)

If you do have a male but do not want chicks, you can collect the eggs every day, and eat them just like any other eggs.

Chicks will not start to grow in the eggs unless they get incubated in an incubator or under a broody hen. If the weather gets incubator-hot, then chicks can also start to develop in the eggs if you leave them in the nest for a few extra days (which is why I recommend collecting them every day.)
Oh my goodness I did not know that thanks for the information but I hope she stays a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom