*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Yes I hatch every week but I keep my prices low so that I can place them all locally so I only rarely ship. I've had really bad experiences with shipping so I try not to do it.

Oh ok i had some chicks shipped to me on the 4th of this month and they arrived on the 6th I only had 1 dead on arrival and 4 had diarrhea so I now only have 8 Lavender chicks out of the 11 I payed for and the extra one she sent me but they are all happy and healthy now and im positive that I have 6 pullets and 2 cockerels but only time will tell!!

Last edited:
Dead on arrival or if they die within 24 hours of arrival. If all of them die then I refund the shipping also. It gets very expensive so I just lowered my prices and sell them locally as much as I can. I do ship older trios when I have them available.

Dead on arrival or if they die within 24 hours of arrival. If all of them die then I refund the shipping also. It gets very expensive so I just lowered my prices and sell them locally as much as I can. I do ship older trios when I have them available.

Oh and for how much do you ask for your older trios?

It depends on age and breed at the time I decide to sell them. I'm pretty small so I don't have alot. $50 to $100

I'm mostly interested in your whites and buffs but would also like some lemon cuckoo orps. How much would it be if all were trios(1 trio of each of those 3 breeds)? or chicks I know that the minimum should be 15 or 20.

Last edited:
I'm mostly interested in your whites and buffs but would also like some lemon cuckoo orps. How much would it be if all were trios(1 trio of each of those 3 breeds)? or chicks I know that the minimum should be 15 or 20.
it depends on the age of the trio. I will post prices when I have some to sell. The price ranges are as I said above. My lemon cuckoo roo is only 4 months so it will be a few months before I have any chicks from him.

Back
Top Bottom