*Buff Orpington Thread!*

1f413.png

Last edited:
My 24 week old BO Bluebell started squatting earlier this week
wee.gif

Funnily enough she only does it when I reach my hand out to her suddenly - almost like she has to be startled.
She never did that before though and the other 2 aren't squatting at all, so I'm assuming that it's squatting for real
tongue.png

My 24 week old BO Bluebell started squatting earlier this week :weee
Funnily enough she only does it when I reach my hand out to her suddenly - almost like she has to be startled. 
She never did that before though and the other 2 aren't squatting at all, so I'm assuming that it's squatting for real :p
Mine do that too @Mak24456

My 24 week old BO Bluebell started squatting earlier this week :weee
She never did that before though and the other 2 aren't squatting at all, so I'm assuming that it's squatting for real :p

Yep...my RIR and a mix breed did that too. Never saw them squatting any other time. Only when I reached for them or they got startled. A bout a week later.....eggs.

Yep...my RIR and a mix breed did that too. Never saw them squatting any other time. Only when I reached for them or they got startled. A bout a week later.....eggs.

Same! Willow started laying two days ago after squatting for about a week. The squatting came out of nowhere. She's laid for the past two days now

Haha I hope we get one soon... I need to have a talk with my RIR and Dominique, they haven't been squatting at all and the Dominique girl looks just about ready. Eagerly awaiting BO's first egg

I need a little help. I'm trying to breed to the standard but I'm down to one rooster I lost my other one and this one all of a sudden grew two white tail feathers. Is it possible to breed this out in future birds?

Back
Top Bottom