Buff polish cockerel?

What breed did they say it was? I’ve got one that looks near identical in appearance and age. Purchased as a Buff Polish pullet from my TSC. Too soon to tell, but I’ve got no reason (yet) to think otherwise.
It wasn't advertised at all!! It was in a brooder with black Australorps so I honestly thought it was an Australorp just a different color. I love my little chick anyway!! 🥰🥰🥰

If they were advertised as frizzled, this chick is a polish but not a frizzled one.
Her name was Ms. Frizzle just cause I had an inclination that it was a polish and when looking up pictures of grown polishes my niece decided it needed to be Ms. Frizzle. I only learned today that the have frizzle polish chickens! Now I want 10 of them!

Mine is really spastic. Can’t get her to sit still and gets wild if I try to pick her up (granted I’m reaching in from above). Goes nuts for mealworms though and eats out of my hand. Hope I can get her at least a little used to handling since I expect to have to trim her head puff away from her eyes, eventually.

Hey y'all. So I went to Tractor Supply a little while back and got a couple chicks (supposedly from all pullet runs). One however does not look like the breed posted and I'm also thinking Ms. Frizzle might actually be a Mr. Frizzle. So this is two parts....anyone know what breed this is and does it look like a cockerel?

Thank you all in advance!!
I LOVE IT! :eek: :love
What's her name?

Mine is really spastic. Can’t get her to sit still and gets wild if I try to pick her up (granted I’m reaching in from above). Goes nuts for mealworms though and eats out of my hand. Hope I can get her at least a little used to handling since I expect to have to trim her head puff away from her eyes, eventually.
When I change their cage (every dang night!) I will just sit and talk with them. I have 2 Rhode island reds that come and sit their chests in my hands for scratches and loves and one Americana that does the same. I always try to touch the others but I try not to stress them out too much. Eventually they'll get used to me lol. I have two grown ones that demand good night hugs when its time to lock them up at night.

Back
Top Bottom