building a dinosaur from a chicken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if birds were made first then how are they not extinct if dinosaurs are? hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

if chickens were made first then how did they survive the mass extinction of the dinosaurs
why say how much you liked dinosaurs? you say you believe in the creation theory, but yet you speak of your love of dinosaurs. They are the biggest argument against the creation theory.

wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I am not trying to cause any issue, just saying what I believe, does everyone has a right to state their opinions? I believe (God did command that) that a pair of each kind of animals went to Noah's Ark, and young pairs (not huge fully grown dinosaurs) went to the ark too. Base on the size of the ark, there was enough room for all the species, not breeds,( like all dogs have a same parent in the beginning) in the ark. All the living that did not go to the ark was wiped out by the global flood, aka "mass extinction."

Last edited:
Auqaeyes is spot on...bringin' mythology into a science article/debate is petty...

& I thought that man already had dinos in the bird population...just look at the growth rate of a cornish cross...
big_smile.png

Quote:
Bible is not a mythology and is written by God Himself.

I know! I hear that the growth rate of a cornish cross is amazing!
wink.png

FBoy16, what you state is biased opinion based on belief...have at it in yer own lil' mythological world...I'll take reality, thank you very much...

Well, you should realize that science can never be proven. Everything we believe scientific fact now could be swept away by new research and evidence in the future. And we aren't trying to start a creationist debate; but there are two sides to everything, and evolution is a THEORY accepted by many people, not proven fact. And dinosaurs ARE mentioned in the Bible, in Job and in Genesis. Look it up.
smile.png

old.gif

Anyway, I don't think I really want to meet a dinosaur. I love my chicke-AHHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom