Building my run today.

It's a secrete silly
duc.gif

I have posted several pics of my adult males and begged Peachecker to validate my pen space and housing is cruel and hurting my Peas. No response back yet. I specifically posted Roadtrips pics begging for his response yet he disappears. Kinda like asking a "phantom" to appear,yes? But because Peachecker is an expert I will make popcorn and wait patiently,,,may have to get a bottle of Merlot too.Kuntrygirl,you in?

I don't want to get drawn into anyone's disagreement but for the sake of accuracy:
I believe that it's Leo7 and peachecker that are the same person.
Pfauenfreund has always been very straightforward here on the forum and includes his name (Reinhold) in all of his posts. Although he doesn't always agree with other peapeople here, he does not shy away from taking responsibility for the opinions he posts here.

Although I can't really blame anyone for being a bit secretive here, some peapeople get a bit overheated and can't always accept opinions that differ from their own (this observation isn't directed at anyone in particular).

I don't want to get drawn into anyone's disagreement but for the sake of accuracy:
I believe that it's Leo7 and peachecker that are the same person.
Pfauenfreund has always been very straightforward here on the forum and includes his name (Reinhold) in all of his posts. Although he doesn't always agree with other peapeople here, he does not shy away from taking responsibility for the opinions he posts here.

Although I can't really blame anyone for being a bit secretive here, some peapeople get a bit overheated and can't always accept opinions that differ from their own (this observation isn't directed at anyone in particular).
Agree

I just noticed that all of these runs are missing one very important piece of pea furniture...
lau.gif

The Pea Bed

thumbsup.gif

I'm curious about my pens. Can EVERYONE look at my pens AND my 4 peas that are in their pen and let me know if their pen is TOO small and if the peas look like they are crowded and if they look like they have raggedy feathers/tails and missing crowns or not cared for properly?

I am constructing another pen for 5 peas and I want to make sure my pens are large enough for my birds.

The entire pen is 30 feet long, 13 feet wide and 8 feet and a few inches tall. If they want to get out of the rain or cold they go into a closed/covered area that is 13 feet wide x 9. They never sleep in that enclosed area. They preferred being outside on their tree roost.

Here are some pics. Most of you who know me have already seen these pics but I am posting again to get feedback. And if their pen is NOT enough room, what would everyone say is adequate space for 4 adult peas. ALL comments welcome.
pop.gif

This is the covered area where they go in to get out of the rain.

I love your pen and shelter. If they free range during the day, I would say its a perfect size.

I have posted several pics of my adult males and begged Peachecker to validate my pen space and housing is cruel and hurting my Peas. No response back yet. I specifically posted Roadtrips pics begging for his response yet he disappears. Kinda like asking a "phantom" to appear,yes? But because Peachecker is an expert I will make popcorn and wait patiently,,,may have to get  a bottle of Merlot too.Kuntrygirl,you in?

FBC, you know that I'm in!!! :drool :p

Back
Top Bottom