building paradise for the birds

well have been busy moving sand to the coops...got four done...seven more to go...also have close to 250 eggs in the incubators...so getting excited to hatch...i ll be back with some picks later today

How many brooders do you have ready?Sounds like your gonna need a bunch of them.
In N.H.,Tony.

just four right now...building more...im def barely getting by on this one....

well update on what i got done today...sand in every pen except the last four...so in the morning i will finish them...and then cut down trees and place into the pens that are left...got the tarp over the%2

so far what the big coop has come to look like

peach golden male left female right

some of the chickens

nest which are about to come down and going to build more and smaller so i can harvest more eggs...yes

the second bird on the left is my favorite out of all the chickens....and lets just say one of the originals...all the rest made freezer camp

dominique rooster also another original

jenny...i dont name any of my birds unless there is a story...as you guys no i saved her from a raccoon attack and she spent some time indoors...she is doing great

silver golden trio...not going to sell any of there offspring...as i wanna see what is the outcome....and i think i can find a better male

red golden male

yellow golden male getting is crest in

extra roosters make the freezer camp.....and any of the birds i havnt had a problem getting rid of...and if i cant get rid of them then they go into production
breeding trio of ib with their nesting box...would have gotten another trio but decided to hold off....can always get more

pieds...the one that is limping is the one with its wings downward on the bottom right...hen

peafowl

whites

ib white eye hen

ib that i got from alex

what my male would look like if you come to the house and i dont want you there....LOL

switched the chicks over to sand....will be doing this in all the brooders from now on....way better then chips

below is what over 200 eggs look like being incubated...top rack is to hatch on the 23/24th

just had to fill the coolerbator up as well..

thanks byc hatch along.....lol

Back
Top Bottom