building paradise for the birds

Oh man everything is looking amazing. You and I both know it will never be done. There's always going to be something else that needs to be made fixed or improved. Cinnamon sounds fun can't wait to see pics of those. Coops are looking great and I think I even saw a bit of sunshine behind a few of the birds. There's really only three things pits do well and that be on guard get into trouble but mostly be lazy. Your birds really are troopers, only my first few have stepped foot on snow.

Love all the bird pictures! I think pheasants would be cool to have, but don't they need a big area to run?
they dont need that big of an area...each kind has different requirements...red goldens can go in a pair with only 100ft2...

How much are you selling the red goldens for?
can pm me if you would like and we can talk.

figured i would also thro this out there....not sure how recent this is but a police german shepard just attacked on duty a 10 year old...any dog can have its bad day...i just dont seem to understand y society has the itch for these dogs "pits"...drives me nutz having pits and seeing and hearing these bad stories

ok so i found the link to the german shepard...warning if you dont wanna read or see then dont click
http://news.yahoo.com/video/10-old-boy-attacked-police-004048337.html

anyways the quail eggs made it ....i was worried cause when i got the package the box was dinged up pretty good....but when i opened it ....they were all good...until my fat fingers tried to pull out the egg and broke one...but still have 51 so wishing the best of these little buggers...also im pretty sure the post office lost my other egg shipment cause they should have been here by now...im kindof concerned but they have no way of tracking it...even with the tracking number..they tell me well the post office its at right now we get hundreds of calls because they misplace the packages and they are trying to fix the problem....i was like oh boy thats so my luck...anyways got rid of a pair of my red goldens to a fellow bycer today....very nice lady...had a great time talking with her...wish the birds and her the best of luck...got sand dumped today...have been moving it in five gallon buckets to the back...talk about heavy....not so fun...well here is some pics

ok so i found the link to the german shepard...warning if you dont wanna read or see then dont click
http://news.yahoo.com/video/10-old-boy-attacked-police-004048337.html

anyways the quail eggs made it ....i was worried cause when i got the package the box was dinged up pretty good....but when i opened it ....they were all good...until my fat fingers tried to pull out the egg and broke one...but still have 51 so wishing the best of these little buggers...also im pretty sure the post office lost my other egg shipment cause they should have been here by now...im kindof concerned but they have no way of tracking it...even with the tracking number..they tell me well the post office its at right now we get hundreds of calls because they misplace the packages and they are trying to fix the problem....i was like oh boy thats so my luck...anyways got rid of a pair of my red goldens to a fellow bycer today....very nice lady...had a great time talking with her...wish the birds and her the best of luck...got sand dumped today...have been moving it in five gallon buckets to the back...talk about heavy....not so fun...well here is some pics

Love your thread. Very interesting and I am extremely jealous of your beautiful birds. Wish that was my back yard!

That looks like my egg packages. I think when you put fragile on it they kick it around. Hopefully, your quail eggs will be in tact for their air cells. Good luck with those!

the one i broke on accident with my fat fingers....lol...i did open it and it was fertile...so i have plenty of faith...on the eggs that are late...im not so sure about....but crossing my fingers...see you guys tomorrow

Congrats on at least one delivery, it seems a few bycers are having problems with the mail and their eggs. Messed up that pits are always targeted, my boy is a bit smaller than most and still catches most people off guard when he runs at them for what always ends up being some love. Only gets crazy on the FedEx and ups guys and that's when and I quote " your dog never barks when I pull in here, its always when I'm going by". Hes just waiting for the same stuff I am:) its really all about how you raise them, regardless of breeds. Even chihuahua can be total jerks. Lol. Well looking forward to so many birds I'm sure, how long do the Quall take anyways. Much different from chickens or ducks? Speaking of ducks my mallards started laying might have some ducklings running around soon and I'm sure once that comes I'll have some eggs to send your way.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom