building paradise for the birds

Pics
UPDATE...so up to 11
i would so think that they would fall out....but they dont

there all 11 so far....and a bunch more pipping....i do like the hatcher...it does its job...i was getting ready to take out only two birds ...open it up and find four...so cool....its well worth the money...

BREAKING NEWS....WE HIT THE MAGAZINE I WAS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT ....ITS A DONE DEAL.....GO TO IT AND CHECK IT OUT....SO COOL....I MET GAIL RIGHT HERE ON BYC...SHE HAS VERY GOOD PYSANKY ARTWORK...SO CHECK IT OUT I HIT MARTHA STEWART....I LOVE IT...VERY WELL WRITTEN BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK....THANKS GAIL....I SHALL SEE YOU SOON...
http://www.marthastewart.com/1105133/easter-eggs-choosing-perfect-shells-your-decorating-project

UPDATE...so up to 11
i would so think that they would fall out....but they dont

there all 11 so far....and a bunch more pipping....i do like the hatcher...it does its job...i was getting ready to take out only two birds ...open it up and find four...so cool....its well worth the money...

BREAKING NEWS....WE HIT THE MAGAZINE I WAS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT ....ITS A DONE DEAL.....GO TO IT AND CHECK IT OUT....SO COOL....I MET GAIL RIGHT HERE ON BYC...SHE HAS VERY GOOD PYSANKY ARTWORK...SO CHECK IT OUT I HIT MARTHA STEWART....I LOVE IT...VERY WELL WRITTEN BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK....THANKS GAIL....I SHALL SEE YOU SOON...
http://www.marthastewart.com/1105133/easter-eggs-choosing-perfect-shells-your-decorating-project
LOL thats so awesome Birdman!!

up to 16 chicks now....see you guys in the morning...its going to be a long day tomorrow that for sure....grrr....not looking forward to it....but after moving the snow in the front and in the back to all the coops that had a glad of frozen rain on it im alittle pooped.....so going to relax

Awesome article. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to take vacation and come up and see all the birds. I'm a great bird babysitter as you should know since I captured your small silver golden that got out of your pen while you were picking up your peaches. Love you, mom.

HAHAHAHA....VERY FUNNY YOU JUST HAD TO PUT THAT ONE OUT THERE....

so this morning at about 3am the dogs went outside and never came back inside...was very strange...so i took a flashlight out by the chicken coop to find....RAY RAY...THE CHICKEN THIEF...IF HE COULDNT RESIST CHICKEN THEY HE WASNT SAYING NO TO BBQ CHICKEN...GOT HIM...
WELL 21 CHICKS HATCHED AND ONE MORE ZIPPING YET...ONE HAD SPRAYED LEGS SO WE GOT IT ON TAPE....THAT WAS A FIRST TIME....VERY EASY TO DO BUT...WAS A LITTLE AWKWARD....ANYWAYS HERE IS SOME PICS

birdman55 just wanted to say your article on red goldens is so helpful im getting my first pair in a few days and its been very useful and informative.

hey thanks it took about a week straight to do all of that....also if you would like some new blood to your flock...im sure we could trade something....you have games ....i was really looking into getting some...what do you have...any pics...?

Back
Top Bottom