Bullying. Needs. To. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I can't understand this... it's jumbled and I don't understand what you were trying to say. Seriously.

This.
I find it so funny & so sad when someone thinks they can pop up & tell an atheist what we are,how "bad" or "eeebul" we are & that it's a "lost cause" to be on a "losing team" just because others are slow to catch up. AE is explaining it but it's falling on deaf ears...or blind eyes I suppose
big_smile.png

Can't teach something to someone who doesn't want to learn.

Or knows better. Atheist are quick to defend themselves but fall short on proving God does not exist. "teach?" don't you mean proselytize?
Just for giggles If an atheist say they have an absence of beleif what exactly is the "something" you wish to teach if that "something" as you claim does not exist? I would think learning about something that does not exist would be hard to teach... no wonder there is little interest or desire to learn about something that eventually teaches you does not exist. Seems pointless to me and reliant upon faith of another kind.

This.
I find it so funny & so sad when someone thinks they can pop up & tell an atheist what we are,how "bad" or "eeebul" we are & that it's a "lost cause" to be on a "losing team" just because others are slow to catch up. AE is explaining it but it's falling on deaf ears...or blind eyes I suppose
big_smile.png

Can't teach something to someone who doesn't want to learn.

Last edited:
Or knows better. Atheist are quick to defend themselves but fall short on proving God does not exist. "teach?" don't you mean proselytize?
Jumping in late here, but couldn't resist. In my experience, Atheism is really about looking at tangible evidence, not solely to prove or disprove a deity. It's about looking at what hard facts add up to. And technically, everyone is an atheist to a point. Do you believe in Zues? Thor? No? Congrats on being an atheist.

It is extremely rude to hijack someone's thread, which is what all of you arguing atheism and whatnot have done.

PLEASE start a new thread to continue your discussion/arguing.

The BYC community thanks you in advance.

Good point, I guess we all have a little atheism in us.

Jumping in late here, but couldn't resist. In my experience, Atheism is really about looking at tangible evidence, not solely to prove or disprove a deity. It's about looking at what hard facts add up to.
And technically, everyone is an atheist to a point. Do you believe in Zues? Thor? No? Congrats on being an atheist.

With all respect,this was somewhat on topic with this thread. "bully" talk was made,education on why the "bully" talk was wrong was attempted but was not accepted. "bully" will either continue to talk smack or will stop "bullying"
Either way,it shows OP that you can't change bull-headedness,even when you know they're wrong so just continue to be yourself & love yourself!

With all respect,this was somewhat on topic with this thread. "bully" talk was made,education on why the "bully" talk was wrong was attempted but was not accepted. "bully" will either continue to talk smack or will stop "bullying"
Either way,it shows OP that you can't change bull-headedness,even when you know they're wrong so just continue to be yourself & love yourself!

goodpost.gif
thumbsup.gif
I'm with you there.

Would bullying someone into your way of thinking of how to stop bullying be considered bullying? especially if they thought that technique was wrong?

v. bul·lied, bul·ly·ing, bul·lies
v.tr.
1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner.
2. To make (one's way) aggressively.
v.intr.
1. To behave like a bully.
2. To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation.

I found the definition for you,unfortunatly that was all I could decipher from your last post...
hu.gif

Hope it gets you on track to the help you need.

Seeing how you had trouble deciphering my post I will let YOU in on a little secret, find the definition on the socratic method of teaching and reread my post. You obviously missed that.
wink.png

v. bul·lied, bul·ly·ing, bul·lies
v.tr.
1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner.
2. To make (one's way) aggressively.
v.intr.
1. To behave like a bully.
2. To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation.

I found the definition for you,unfortunatly that was all I could decipher from your last post...
hu.gif

Hope it gets you on track to the help you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom